Advertising campaigns were launched December 2018
Setting up and launching advertising campaigns with further expansion of coverage and account optimization. Focusing on the service of selling accounts.
Initially, work was carried out to set up site tracking in Google Analytics: goals for tracking leads were created and e-commerce was installed to track transactions on the site (purchase of UPC codes). Next, a semantic core was collected and search advertising campaigns were set up in the following areas: UPC codes, selling and buying Amazon seller accounts.
In the future, campaigns were expanded by adding new keywords that received conversions, adding new placements for geo-targeting advertising (we tested new countries), as well as setting up other types of campaigns (we set up campaigns for keywords, audiences close to the client’s topic, and also remarketing campaigns).
New ad placements and audiences were added (look-a-like audiences, remarketing audiences, audiences close to the business direction, for example, online shopping sites, etc.), and demographic adjustments were made for Facebook Ads. Campaigns were optimized based on the cost per lead and transaction.
After testing advertising campaigns, it was decided to focus on the category of services “account sale” (the company buys an account from its owner for the purpose of further resale), since these campaigns showed the best results and the client decided to focus on this service. The effectiveness of campaigns in the direction of “buying accounts” and “selling UPC codes” in Facebook Ads and Google Ads was much lower.
Facebook: all underperforming ad groups have been disabled. Based on the testing, the most effective countries, audiences and demographic data of users were identified for new audiences and then new audiences were formed from them. Moreover, new look a like user audiences have been added by email database. New creative ideas were constantly tested.
Google Ads: all advertising campaigns have been disabled except for campaigns for selling accounts and some ineffective ad groups in the direction of “selling accounts” with a high lead value have been suspended. New negative words are constantly added to the account. Demographic statistics are analyzed, different ad options are tested.
It should be noted that while maintaining the account, the site was refined several times and the goals were revised. For the main performance indicator, the goal was “submitting a form with filled in data about an Amazon account that a potential client wants to sell.”
The effectiveness of advertising campaigns in Google Ads, after the last adjustments of the site and goals. Comparison of data for October with the data for September, where Calc is a successful form submission with filled in data about an Amazon account that a potential customer wants to sell:
The effectiveness of advertising campaigns in Facebook Ads, after the last adjustments of the site and goals. Comparison of data for November with the data for October, where Lead is a successful form submission with filled in data about an Amazon account that a potential customer wants to sell.
68%Growth in the number of leads in Google Ads
13%Reducing the cost of a lead in Google Ads
112%Growth in the number of leads in Facebook Ads
63%Reducing the cost of a lead in Facebook Ads