Advertising campaigns were launched September 2020
Increase the number of requests; reduce the cost of the request by 20%; configure the work of analytics;
First of all, it was necessary to segment all categories of services on Google Ads and collect separate semantics for each of them. In this case, it was necessary to be extremely careful to avoid the intersection of keywords among the complex medical topics in Swedish.
The next step was to issue technical tasks and configure the correct operation of the website analytics. They allowed us to get correct information about the user’s actions on the website. The main target actions were: calling a number on the website/in the ad and booking service on the site.
An audit of the technical components of the website and third-party platforms on which the user performs targeted actions were conducted. Making recommendations for the website that can help in increasing the conversion rate, and improving the behavioral indicators of website users.
Then we started creating search campaigns for each category separately, in order to be able to adjust budgets depending on the effectiveness of the campaigns.
Difficulties arose almost immediately after the launch of the first campaigns since some of the semantics were not allowed to be used due to the specifics of the topic. However, within a few months, we were able to approve most of the rejected words. After receiving the first statistics, many keywords were identified that did not meet the specified KPIs due to high competitiveness.
The number of conversions was 23 applications with an average cost of SEK 437.35.
During the optimization process, keywords that showed a low result were disabled or received lower bids than the effective ones. We also did not ignore the technical and visual components of the website, which required new actions to configure analytics. Some categories were completely excluded from targeting, and budgets were reallocated to categories with acceptable KPIs.
According to the results of the second month of optimization, we managed to reduce the cost per conversion by 43.08% and increase their number by 108.7% compared to October.
In the third month of optimization, a decision was made to test dynamic search campaigns and to get traffic that is not covered by our keywords. The most marginal categories of services were identified and a separate budget was allocated for them for the DSA. In the end, these campaigns showed a much better performance than the standard search results (it is worth considering that the meta tags and website titles were previously worked on).
According to the results of the third month of optimization, we managed to reduce the cost per conversion by 71.50% and increase their number by 471.04% compared to November.
When comparing the first and third months of campaign management and optimization, we got the following results:
The number of conversions increased by 1,091.74% with a budget increase of only 93.35%. The cost per conversion is reduced by 83.78%
1091%Growth in the number of requests
83%Request price reduction